papedo

landscapes with fuji x

X-T1 with XF 35mm

Raw file processed though Iridient Developer and converted to black and white with Silver Efex Pro

I guess since it's low tide it's a landscape as opposed to a seascape ;-)

Nationalpark Berchtesgaden, Germany   (X-T1,18-55mm)

/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/317/18839518570_cc28f39a84_b.jpg&key=d97362c8b9a95194059571d97b871f692e5467fe3f900f43ebfb4a6c674e31bc">

Flickr

I had to go to an engagement party last night, and almost didn't bring my camera because I didn't know most of the people who would be there. I decided to bring it anyway. I didn't shoot anything at the party, but saw a cool tree on the way there. It's stuff like this that makes me drag my camera with me everywhere.

DSCF0170 by Phil Babbey, on Flickr

One of the shopping malls in Cebu, Philippines

X-T1 + XF14mm 2.8R

58Sec, f/22, ISO 200

/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://farm1.staticflickr.com/369/18777578982_bc2f4356ea_c.jpg&key=d6982962da4b807ab62e973d20d1c2b98210520a94c2334aa97b18e36d79ecf4">

I love using the X100t (and X100/X100s before it) for landscapes. I like the challenge of a single focal length and not having to stress about lenses, etc... Here are a few landscapes from Iceland:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By amirhoseinabedian
      Hello Guys

My name is Amir, I'm a Photographer from Iran.
      I recently Joined this Community because I need your advice or opinion on a situation here.

I'm a film shooter and recently I decided to buy a Fujifilm X Camera. I mainly do Landscapes, along with some portraits and street.

I'm on a tight budget (roughly 1100$) and new Fuji products are very expensive here! (more than their normal price worldwide!) so I'm not in a good financial position to buy a Fuji X-T2...
      But recently I came across two options here. one is a brand new Fujifilm X-T1+18-55 kit lens around 800$ price tag (special offer) and the other one is a used X-T20+18-55 kit lens (roughly 2000 shots) around 950$.

Depending on my needs, which one do you suggest? I'm planning to go with it for a minimum of 3 years so its a crucial choice for me here and also the weather sealing is a real deal breaker for me.

what do you suggest? what should I do?

• By claude
      Confignon Geneva  Switzerland

X pro 1 with summicron-m F2 50 mm

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.