9. stoodio

stoodio

10. SW Rick

SW Rick

11. George_P

George_P

• Similar Content

• By boardmda
      Green Iguana shot @ Delray Beach Florida.
      File Name: D:\Fuji\Green-Iguana-1.jpg

X-T2
      1/60 sec
      f/8
      ISO 640
      Metering Mode: Spot
      Focal Length: 400 mm

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • By Luke Blair
      I have managed to get dust underneath the glass which sits just above the sensor in my X-Pro2 and wondered if anyone else has had this problem and managed to solve it?
      I took it to Jessops for a sensor clean but when this didn’t solve hue problem, I took a closer look myself (yes, I know, I did that the wrong way round for £30!) and you can make out a tiny fibre and another speck which are clearly beneath the uppermost glass (the ‘low pass filter’?) sitting just above the filter.
      Rather annoying and, like any dirt on this part of the camera, comes out very clearly at f22 against a light background. 
      I think this was caused - ironically - with my first ever camera cleaning kit which came with a puffer. I think I must have been over enthusiastic with it and blown the dust in there. Silly me for thinking it was more tightly sealed.
      I’ve asked both Fuji UK and the Camera Repair Workshop in M Keynes for advice but if anyone on here has thoughts and advice I would really welcome that too.
      Yours, New to the Fuji-X website.
      Luke

• By jkilgo
      I am starting to use my X-T2 for video production and I have a SmallHD 701 Lite that I used with my Canon's.  I cannot get this external monitor to work with the X-T2 anyone here have experience using external monitors?
    • By Herco
      I've just traded-in my X-T2 for an X-H1 since I like it ergonomics and IBIS. Normally I use CaptureOne for raw processing and occasionally ON1 Photo Raw. Their 2020 edition is a big improvement for Fuji shooters.
      However, I wanted to revisit a raw file from my X-T2 and run it again through the in-camera raw converter using X Raw Studio. Much to my surprise, the software didn't accept my X-H1 nor my X-Pro2 to process the X-T2 raw file. It needs to connect to an X-T2 (which I don't own anymore)!! In the user manual Fujifilm states: "Please note, the RAW conversion is only compatible with a RAW file taken by the same camera model as the camera connected to the computer. For example, if the connected camera is a FUJIFILM X-T2, the RAW file must be taken by a FUJIFILM X-T2." I was stunned...
      Is this me doing something wrong or just incredibly bad design by Fujifilm? I fully understand that an older camera can't process newer X-Trans CMOS4/X-Processor4  files. But all of my current camera's are X-Trans CMOS3 and X-Processor Pro just like the X-T2 with which I made the photos. I would expect compatibility to be depending on the sensor/processor combination (and pref some backwards compatibility as well for my X-Pro1 files), but not on the actual precise camera type?! This makes X Raw Studio useless when you update your camera. Clearly not a great business model...