Hello everyone,

I had the opportunity to spend a week in the Dolomites area to catch the autumn colors ! :) my trusty x-pro2 and x-t2 were from the trip.

We start with a classic of the Dolomites, the church of San-Giovanni in Ranui near Santa Magdalena.

The sky mixed with some remainings of fog, made really the mountain glow and burn in a special way.

1) X-pro2 - 16-55 @ f10, some exposures mixed to achieve this image as the contrast between the different plans was enormous.

post-12980-0-97665300-1509271966_thumb.jpg

Have a nice day and see you soon for more.

Edited by darkshine231

Thanks Woodlander, 

We continue we a second more composite and sureal image taken at night on the Passo di Giau with my x-t2 and 16 1.4 WR @ f10

2)

post-12980-0-89055400-1509518612_thumb.jpg

In HD here as it's really hard to compress an image like this  :

http://www.lfphotography.ch/Italy/i-SWs88Zq/A

Have a nice day.

Edited by darkshine231

Hello,

We continue with another shot taken with the x-pro2.

I spend the night under tent near the Alpe di Siusi and decided to do something different as all the other photographers are doing (classical view with the Sassolungo at the end of the alpe in background).

lucky as I was, the first snow over Dolomites was falling.

It was quiet a cold and windy night and didn't sleep well ... but was happy enough that my composition found in a Heavy fog the day before (without seeing the mountains at all) was worth and working.

4) Sassolungo morning, looks a bit like british columbia, X-Pro2 -  10-24 f4

post-12980-0-60769700-1510481625_thumb.jpg

Have a nice day.

Edited by darkshine231

Hello,

The next shot is a Sunrise on the Lago di Braies in the Dolomites, With the Tre Cime, It's certainly the most visited place in the Dolomites.

In autumn the place look so peaceful, it's complicated to achieve a perfect reflection as there is often wind on the surface of the lake.

I had a bit of luck as 10 minutes after the shot, the reflection completly disappeared.

5) Lago di Braies - X-Pro 2

post-12980-0-10918600-1511155693_thumb.jpg

Have a nice day !