Patrick FR

Famous X-shooter Collection: Beyoncé, Prince Harry, Annie Leibovitz... and who else?

Artists, Musicians, Photographers, Scientists, Sportsmen, Princes, Directors... the X-series is getting popular also amongst Celebrieties. Here is a selection of "famous X-shooters".... and if you spot someone else, feel free to add him/her in this thread.

btw, there must be something right with the Fuji's, if even Ara Güler and Annie Leibovitz own one ;)

Beyoncé / Annie Leibovitz / David Beckham / Ara Güler / Prince Harry / Brandon Boyd / Jane Goodall / Morgan Spurlock /

beyonce.png

Anne.png

david.png

ara.png

harry.png

brandon.png

jane.png

morgan.png

richard hammond from top gear.

http://www.topgear.com/uk/richard-hammond/richard-on-retro-artefacts-2012-07-23

apparently a lot of the tg crew own fujis as well and they've got some of the best cameramen i've seen.

I can confirm that at least four of Top Gear's regular camera operators use Fuji cameras regularly, one of the producers in 2012 had a X100 with them at all times and most publicity stills from the various Top Gear trips of the last few years are taken on Fuji cameras. The X-E2 with the 14mm f/2.8 is especially popular with that crew.

... But they use Canon EOS C-series for video  ;)

Why would I reason that because a famous person uses a Fuji it must be good?

you're right... it's not so that just because Beyoncé has an X100S, this means it is also a great camera.

My comment about "there must be something right with the Fuji's" was more related to Annie Leibovitz and Ara Güler, who own a Fuji. Sure, it doesn't proove that the Fuji's are great cameras. It just shows that 2 of the worlds most popular photographers like to shoot with it, hence "there must be somthing right with the Fuji's"

Not sure this counts, but I caught this on "The Last Ship" last night.  Rhona Mitra using my favorite X-E2.  And she's holding it correctly!   :)

Yeah, but did you hear the shutter sound they used?!  :blink: