100S issue after update to V2.01

3 hours ago, shapencolour said:

I have updated my two 100s bodies and after that both cams forced me to set time/date/hour again.Also the gird line on one camera had disappeared and was difficult re reinstall.Now both work fine.

Same happened with mine re time/date etc but the rest of my settings seem to have remaineth the same. That would really be annoying to have to wade through all the settings after every update. Hence I can understand the reticence of 'jlmphotos' to do the update.

I updated my 100s this morning.  I too had to update the date/time/gmt information.  Thank goodness that was all -- my other settings stayed intact.  Kinda flaky from Fuji...

One update I'd LOVE to see is the ability to either hide, or re-order the film simulations. I've been using Fuji's since my old X-E1 in 2012 and there are some film sims I have never used. It would be great to be able to hide them or at least re-order them in some order that makes sense to the user.

10 hours ago, jlmphotos said:

One update I'd LOVE to see is the ability to either hide, or re-order the film simulations. I've been using Fuji's since my old X-E1 in 2012 and there are some film sims I have never used. It would be great to be able to hide them or at least re-order them in some order that makes sense to the user.

Yes I fully agree on this as an update. I would also like to see on all X, GFX bodies with two slots for memory cards, the ability to put all RAW on 1 slot, all JPG and MOV on the other. Also one thing I hate is the randomness of the way the camera itself chooses which slot to use after I have removed a card to put in a reader. Many times I have done that. Put card back in thinking it is now on card 1, until the next time I take the card out of slot 1, to find ZERO. All has gone to slot 2. I know there is an icon in the VF and screen, but that doesn't seem to help with this issue, which I gather from other threads in ages old issue.