Dear Fuji (and every one else who has an opinion on the matter)

Please, please, finde a way to fit the ACROS film simulation onto the EXR Processor II.

​I absolutely love my X100S, and have taken it with me to Japan, Minneapolis, the top of Kilimanjaro and every single party and family gathering sins I got it. The only thing I have been missing has been a good BW Jpeg mode. I have on several occasions gone shooting with a friend who owns a Leica camera, and has been envious of the BW Jpegs he has been able to pull straight out of he's camera.

I may be a Fuji-X fanboy, but i think that the X-series is absolutely the future of still cameras. If we can just get the ACROS film simulation on the EXR Processor II, I would be so happy :)

With my deepest admiration

Caspar Facius

Denmark

The likelihood of Acros being implemented on any current model is negligible. The most X100T users can hope for are some of the changes introduced with X-T1 firmware 4.0. There will be no further Kaizen updates for the X100S.

@Antony: It would seam that way. Unfortunatly. Maby I have just become use to the Apple model, where we get a free OS update every year, and running improvements. It is a shame that Fuji have decided to change there Kaizen approach to there X100s/t customers.

http://weshootfuji.com/2016/01/29/fujifilm-kaizen-where-art-thou/

I don't believe that Fuji have changed their model - with the exception of the X100 v2.0 firmware all updates have been for current model cameras only. I believe the X100 upgrade was an exception due to the fact it was the first X Series camera, and had generally acknowledged poor performance.

In the event that Fuji decided not to bring it to the X100 line, does anyone know if there is a good Lightroom preset that simulates Acros? Thanks! 

Try Totally Rad Replichrome III presets, they have a Fuji Neopan Acros preset listed there, and usually their presets are pretty good ;)