Over-sensitive shutter

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Gibby
      I'm shooting video with X-T4 on a gimbal, in continuous mode with face detect on.  If I try to change the focus point using the rear touch screen (pressing top right corner of screen until it gets to "AF", and then click on the desired focus point on the screen...it will refocus on that area, but only once.  As if it was switched to single focus mode.  The manual however, seems to indicate that the camera should remain in continuous focus mode and track that subject, which it doesn't.   I would like be able to click on a point using the rear screen and have the camera track in continuous focus.  Is this even possible?  Not clear in the manual.  tks.
    • By Gibby
      For stills, I'm using backbutton focus.  And I'm able to select the focus point and track it in continuous focus.  Works great.  But in video mode, I can't find a way to track an object - only a face using face detect.  The rear touch screen doesn't seem to work this way.  When I select a point, it behaves as single focus, even when the camera is set to continuous focus.  Also, I'm often using the camera on a gimbal and need to rely on the rear screen for setting the focus point.  To date, I've mainly had to use the X-T4 in manual mode for video which is disappointing.  Am I missing something?
    • By mtom23
      Hey guys, I got 2 issues I'm not sure where to find answers to, so if anyone can help me out here, would be much appreciated
      1. I was in a hurry the other day while I was out and shooting, and noticed a speck of dust on the touchscreen preview - took the lens off, saw the speck on the sensor, and the only idea how to clean it was to take my alcohol free zeiss camera wipes and roll them on a qtip and swab the sensor left and right a bit. It cleaned the sensor, but it was moving while I was doing it. 
      Today I found few YouTube videos that recommend cleaning with camera on and ibis off - but I didn't know that at the time. I've done it with camera off, and ibis was moving a bit. Could I've done some damage to the IBIS? It works as usual when I use the camera, but now I got extra worried and maybe exaggerating - when I'm in my office, in silence - when I turn the camera on I hear a little thump. Is this normal? Do you hear your X-S10 doing similar sound when you power it on?
      And the second "issue
      2. When I halfway press to focus, I get a very short flash on the touchscreen, I've recorded it with a phone you can see it on the video - it's not top quality video (for size sake) but you'll see what happens, so you can let me know if this is normal or not. Regular XF 18-55 lens, and it happens with OIS on or off.

https://i.imgur.com/TJVqBak.mp4

Thanks!
    • By petersea
      Has anyone experienced problems with GFX50 automated focus bracketing since the last firmware update? I am on 4.20 and I can't get it to take more than one frame.
      It still works on manual with no problem. I have drive set to focus bracketing, electronic shutter and do the complete procedure of setting focus at A then B. I've tried it by then pressing the back button and also without. I've tried on manual focus and auto single. I've tried with several lenses and I have also tried resetting to factory default. Thoughts?
      Is it possible/ advisable to revert to the previous firmware to test that as the cause?
    • By YOUTA
      I was imagining if ,fujifilm itself or any third parties ,make a auto focusing speedbooster to use fujifilm gfx lenses on fujifilm x series camera's !! . i might sound stupid , but actually it has great benefits in many area's . people who own x series and gfx series ,don't have to buy different lenses . also the camera industry is slowly shifting to medium format from full frame , so we will start seeing speedbooster for gfx lenses to different fullframe mount's of other manufacturer cameras too . so what do you think about this ? ,let's us all share our opinion's here ! about this , so maybe this might lead to a speedbooster ,like we said ! ,from fujifilm or third parties !! ,since many are using gfx camera's these day's ,who also has a x series body with them . so share your opinion's about this here , have a nice day !