George_P

4. M Wales

M Wales

5. jerryy

jerryy

6. PAE

PAE

• Similar Content

• oh wow, that is very odd.  Can you not simply put any version you want onto a formated SD card, and install it like every other priece of hardware on the planet?   @botty have you tried a different lens, or updating the firmware on your lens (if thats the only one you have one)?
    • A while back Apple put a security update in its operating system that requires users to give permission for USB C or Thunderbolt connected devices to transfer data back and forth between the device and the computer. If the user did not give permission, the  device could only use the USB or Thunderbolt port for battery charging. Initially, this update was only for laptops, they may have brought it over to desktop computers later. As far as I know, if the user accidentally does not give access permission, there is no easy way to reset this for a single device, but there is sort of a work-around described in the release notes: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/macos-release-notes/macos-13-release-notes Does this help?
    • Unless this has changed - its never been possible to revert back to a prior firmware version on Fujifilm cameras
    • Has anyone else noticed that since one of the recent firmware updates: the GFX 100s will not connect to a Mac of any age via USB cable. I am currently on FW 2.11 on my GFX 100s. Using USB-C the camera will connect to both iOS and Windows and we can see and download image files. But now when connecting it via cable to a Mac - the camera will not show up at all.   I have been reporting this to Fuji support but it has not gone anywhere for months. TIA. John
    • Just been looking, I can't find a way to revert back to the previous version - can anyone please advise?