Dragonfly (open thread)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Can be something in camera make part of picture look blurry? when i focus long distance. is next to impsossible belive two different lenses have this.(18-55mm/f2.8-4 and 16-80mm/f4). and i mean with x-t20. and i meansomething else than sensor dirttiness i dont see anything and i used tools what are clean up sensor. i feel veryliekly not is my subject becouse with anoteher older body (non Fuji but Nikon) does not have it. oddly even i think i dont get this with 55-200mm/f3.8-4.8 i feel. or is these lences field curvature is so bad is impossible shoot godo landsacpes based photos what i seen net no is not. oddly even other things photograph finely.    
    • Hi guys! I see Fuji have released their new 1.40 firmware upgrade for the x-t30. It's supposed to support X-Webcam now. I'm not sure if that equates to usb tethering but I'll download it tomorrow and give it a try. Louise
    • I would like to know if I can take up to 5  multiple exposures on one frame? Is this possible using the X-T2 or X-T3? Or, is there an alternative fuji camera I could achieve this effect with? Thank you.  
    • Your comment intrigued me enough that I did some research. Based on the information at http://www.doc-diy.net/photo/remote_pinout/ most Fujifilm cameras use the same "remote protocol" as most Canons (and some Olympus and Pentax). So I wired up a 3.5mm plug the same way and it worked! So all you should need is a cheapish ($10 to $12 on Amazon, like this https://www.amazon.com/Kiwifotos-RS-80N3-Control-Shutter-Connection/dp/B071XPW655/) Canon remote and the plug adapter. Someone on another thread somewhere said "if you look for Canon Rebel you'll be good".
    • On my video files appear horizontal lines, I attach the screenshot, have anyone this problem? How can I solve it? Thx