Sign in to follow this  
malaladno

Shutter Speed Problem XT-1

Hello, 
My shutter has been stuck at 1/500 and I can't change it. I can move the shutter wheel, but shutter in camera doesn't do anything. I have been trying rotating wheel in front but that doesn't help. Anyone got any experience with this ? 
thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jongrall
      I've been using Fuji X-series cameras for a few years now, and have owned several of them.
      I would like to know how to report a camera firmware bug with Fuji, and also how to submit firmware feature requests so that it reaches the right people in the US or Japan. Does anyone know how I can do this?
      So far I've tried submitting via the official contact form here: https://www.fujifilmusa.com/support/ServiceSupportContactForm.do?catid=464128&prodcat=234644
      However, that just resulted in a generic "please call this phone number" response. I called the number they recommended, and got passed to Fujifilm Corporate in Valhalla, NY, where my inquiry dead-ended since I don't know who to ask for in their phone system. Ideally, this would be sent via email anyway.
      I must say, for a company that prides itself on continuously improving its firmware, I find it a little surprising that Fuji doesn't seem to make it easy for users to report bugs and send feedback on their products.
      Does anyone know how to get in touch with Fuji? Furthermore, once we have this information, perhaps it would be a good idea for this community to post a pinned discussion on how to contact the company with bugs and feature suggestions?
    • By yukosteel
      Initial lens review of Viltrox 85mm F1.8 lens on Fujifilm X-T30 camera.

• By yukosteel
      Article on Lens Review - 7Artisans 60mm F2.8 1:1 Macro with Fuji X-T30 camera.
      Image samples on 7Artisans 60mm F2.8 lens Flickr group.
      Article on disassembly, focus calibration of 7Artisans 60mm F2.8 lens

• By yukosteel
      After moving to Fuji X system I extensively used large number of Trans-X bodies and XF lens. Most of them perform excellent optically and very good mechanically. I think Fuji is doing great job designing and supporting gear.
      The only thing is bothering me all the time - if the electronics is dead lens typically becomes fully unusable. There are numerous third party or adapted fully manual lens that solve that concern. But what if I want to keep using my favorite Fuji optics mechanically? I've performed numerous attempts and discovered potential of converting XF 35mm F1.4 and XF 27mm F2.8, and recently found highly satisfying result of adapting Fujinon XF 27mm F2.8 that requires relatively low effort.
      Here's resulting article explaining what can you do with electronically dead Fujinon XF 27mm F2.8 lens to bring it back to life in much more compact frame of Industar 50-2.
      Alternatively you can also use adapted Fuji XF 27mm F2.8 lens on other APS-C cameras like Sony or Canon.

• By nem76
      Hello,
      I noticed today that the latch which is turned to open the battery chamber on my xh1 battery grip does not snap shut, but dangles freely.  Is this by design, or a flaw on my grip? Am I missing something to lock it down? It doesn't cause any issues for me, just slightly annoying.  Thanks for any responses!