Sign in to follow this  
malaladno

Shutter Speed Problem XT-1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello, 
My shutter has been stuck at 1/500 and I can't change it. I can move the shutter wheel, but shutter in camera doesn't do anything. I have been trying rotating wheel in front but that doesn't help. Anyone got any experience with this ? 
thanks.

On 10/23/2017 at 7:56 PM, malaladno said:

Hello, 
My shutter has been stuck at 1/500 and I can't change it. I can move the shutter wheel, but shutter in camera doesn't do anything. I have been trying rotating wheel in front but that doesn't help. Anyone got any experience with this ? 
thanks.

Have you found a solution?  Bc the same thing happend to mine yesterday

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By matsonfamily
      What real-time exposure display options are available with manual lenses?  I am investigating Fuji, with an X-T1 and a manual lens (no contacts).  I want to see what ISO and SS my camera has chosen, with the current lens settings.  (I would also like to use program shift to change the ISO/SS combination up or down.)  There may just be some setting somewhere that I didn't think applied to this?  I have turned on all the display options and have tried the different displays, but no ISO or SS displayed unless I manually set them, or if I depress the shutter [but that's not real-time, as I change the aperture ring].  I have the newest firmware, and I have reset my camera's settings several times, so almost all my settings should be at the defaults.

I am very used to Olympus OM-D E-M1.  On my OM-D camera, as I reduce the aperture on the lens, I see my ISO 200 / SS 1/30 move, maybe to 200 & 1/15.  Then if I move it further, maybe this time it changes the ISO to 400 and keeps the SS at 1/15... but I see it all change as I move the aperture.  If there's no clicks then I see it make minute even fractional changes to ISO & SS.  Program shift via the front dial will also change the ISO/SS up and down.
    • By Jack H
      The lens makes a rattling sound when shaken gently, sounds like a loose element. No image stabilisation so no idea what it could be. Is this normal? 
    • By Marshall Timkii Hoang
      hi guy, I'm using X-h1, X-t1 with few lenses. I wonder should I buy an X100T or an extra 23mm f/2.0 lens. I'm gonna do street photography and sometime travel?

Thank you guys. 
    • By AKXt2
      Hello Everyone, 
      I just picked up an XT2 and this is my first Fuji camera, really excited about using it. I've been watching a lot of youtube videos and reading forum post to familiarize myself with the camera and its settings. I am very impressed by the film simulations but really confused on how to use them in conjunction with RAW files. I was under the impression that if I shoot RAW+JPEG(Fine/Norma) with a film simulation selected (e.g. Chrome). Simulation is applied to JPEG only and RAW file is pure raw without any processing that I can edit however I want in post processing. But I took the camera out for the first time and realized the film simulation is applied to both JPEG and RAW. Is there a way to shoot with film simulation applied to JPEG but get unprocessed RAW files from XT2? 
      Thanks for everyone's help in advance!