7. George_P

George_P

8. nDman

nDman

9. SW Rick

SW Rick

• Similar Content

• By jongrall
      I've been using Fuji X-series cameras for a few years now, and have owned several of them.
      I would like to know how to report a camera firmware bug with Fuji, and also how to submit firmware feature requests so that it reaches the right people in the US or Japan. Does anyone know how I can do this?
      So far I've tried submitting via the official contact form here: https://www.fujifilmusa.com/support/ServiceSupportContactForm.do?catid=464128&prodcat=234644
      However, that just resulted in a generic "please call this phone number" response. I called the number they recommended, and got passed to Fujifilm Corporate in Valhalla, NY, where my inquiry dead-ended since I don't know who to ask for in their phone system. Ideally, this would be sent via email anyway.
      I must say, for a company that prides itself on continuously improving its firmware, I find it a little surprising that Fuji doesn't seem to make it easy for users to report bugs and send feedback on their products.
      Does anyone know how to get in touch with Fuji? Furthermore, once we have this information, perhaps it would be a good idea for this community to post a pinned discussion on how to contact the company with bugs and feature suggestions?
    • By yukosteel
      Initial lens review of Viltrox 85mm F1.8 lens on Fujifilm X-T30 camera.

• By Shehab Ahmed
      I just got a Fuji X-T20 2 days ago and I have some problems 
      first of all my battery takes a full day to charge which is very odd 
      secondly every time i record 4K it says “write error” however I did insert a old memory card on it with only 17mb writing speed, it works fine with 1080 recording but the problem only occurs when I record 4K. So I ordered a sanDisk extreme pro 32Gb with a 90mb writing speed and it will arrive in 3 days. 
      so can the problem be due to the old memory card or should I just return the camera and get a refund?
    • By gburl3
      Got an xt20 this year. Also besides the 18-55 kit lens I have purchased a 27mm, a 10-24mm, a 55-140. I just purchased a Lee filter kit with Big and Little stopper. Live in the Smoky Mountain area, so lots of good landscapes to photograph. Question. I understand I need to block light from coming through the view finder when using the filters. How do I do that, put it on LCD only?
    • By eljay24
      Has anyone encountered an issue where after attaching or changing a lens and turning the camera on the screen flickers like shown on this video I recorded earlier?
      I have tried cleaning the contact pins on the camera and the lens but the issue still persists. The lenses I have are the 23mm 1.4 and the 18-55 kit lens. There is no issue when turning on the camera without a lens or when using a manual lens without contact pins. The flickering also happens randomly, sometimes attaching a lens produces no issue, sometimes it does. I don't know what causes it.
      Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!