7. George_P

George_P

8. nDman

nDman

9. SW Rick

SW Rick

• Similar Content

• By yukosteel
      After moving to Fuji X system I extensively used large number of Trans-X bodies and XF lens. Most of them perform excellent optically and very good mechanically. I think Fuji is doing great job designing and supporting gear.
      The only thing is bothering me all the time - if the electronics is dead lens typically becomes fully unusable. There are numerous third party or adapted fully manual lens that solve that concern. But what if I want to keep using my favorite Fuji optics mechanically? I've performed numerous attempts and discovered potential of converting XF 35mm F1.4 and XF 27mm F2.8, and recently found highly satisfying result of adapting Fujinon XF 27mm F2.8 that requires relatively low effort.
      Here's resulting article explaining what can you do with electronically dead Fujinon XF 27mm F2.8 lens to bring it back to life in much more compact frame of Industar 50-2.
      Alternatively you can also use adapted Fuji XF 27mm F2.8 lens on other APS-C cameras like Sony or Canon.

• By nem76
      Hello,
      I noticed today that the latch which is turned to open the battery chamber on my xh1 battery grip does not snap shut, but dangles freely.  Is this by design, or a flaw on my grip? Am I missing something to lock it down? It doesn't cause any issues for me, just slightly annoying.  Thanks for any responses!
    • By rogercorke
      I love my X-T20. It’s the best camera I’ve ever bought - except for one thing: since I bought it 15 months ago I’ve had to have the sensor cleaned three times. Previously, I’ve had a LUMIX G3 and G6 and never had to get them cleaned at all. I know getting the sensor cleaned is an occupational hazard for mirrorless camera owners but I don’t  use this camera any more than those, so have I just been unlucky or is there something about the design of the X-T20 that makes it particularly vulnerable to dust and dirt?
    • By Dismason
      Hi, 
      Today, my first X100F video was published on YouTube. All my videos during the year I shoot with my best and excellent video camera: Fujifilm X100F. 
      Subscribe to my channel today!
      PS. Tips and good advice from all of you will be taken with gratitude!
      https://youtu.be/0MOkBXl5FU4 
    • By matt21484
      We had a nice weekend in CO, so the family headed off to the Zoo.
      Denver Zoo