woodlander

7. George_P

George_P

8. nDman

nDman

9. SW Rick

SW Rick

• Similar Content

• Hi,i am looking for some useful video editing software, i hear about the TunesKit Acemovi and Adobe Premier is good,but i am not sure which one is suitable for me,i just need to do something simple like crop,trim,add text,audio,transition,animation.Can you give me some adivice? Here is a vision of a large selection of video editing softwares https://www.xp-pen.com/forum-1595.html Don’t forget that most of the time you can try them free for a while    
    • Fan of X-Trans since P&S days Is RGB or RGGB better mosaics than Fujifilm's GBGGRGRB? How many bits of dynamic range and how few fractions of arc-seconds of resolution are needed for the more common pixel mosaics versus the more complicated X-Trans? Moire decreases with pixel size but photopic luminance for color channels and spacial frequency still matters. Debate, now, for your favorite mosaic!
    • Did you say iPhone? Their external mics usually have 4-conductor cables, which aren't directly compatible with anything else. Try an adapter with 3 conductors.
    • Welcome to  our forum! But I don't see an attached photo.
    • Greetings, Although my friends say I take good photos with my smart phone (Samsung S9+), I have forever wanted to learn the ropes of photography and finally pulled the trigger on a camera I think I can grow with, the X-T4. I'm mostly interested in still nature shots although I do enjoy documenting the dark crevices of a city from time to time. I'm looking forward to learning how to use my camera manually and will enjoy the insights in this forum. Attached is a beach photo I took with my phone. Dale