X-pro 2 eye cup

The bad eye-relief on the XPro2 is the main reason I switched to the X-T2. It was so uncomfortable to me to shoot and to try to pay attention to the edges of my frame. I was making composition mistakes left and right because I couldn't see the whole scene at once. I'm really sad about it too, because other than that, I love the XPro2 a lot more.

this is strange. i thought only the x-e2s had this problem with tiny hole in the evf, and not being able to see the whole composition comfortably from corner to corner. i think this has to change. it is the most basic thing for creating a photograph confidently. i dont want to type a 100 line rant about it here. i simply expect fujifilm to improve this hindrance in any future viewfinder camera they might be thinking to put on the market.

this is strange. i thought only the x-e2s had this problem with tiny hole in the evf, and not being able to see the whole composition comfortably from corner to corner. i think this has to change. it is the most basic thing for creating a photograph confidently. i dont want to type a 100 line rant about it here. i simply expect fujifilm to improve this hindrance in any future viewfinder camera they might be thinking to put on the market.

I'm really surprised by the fact that I don't hear about it more, and it didn't get mentioned more often in the reviews. For a while I thought that maybe I was anatomically different than most people so maybe it was worse for me, but I think the reality is that for a lot of people's style, the edges of the frame don't matter as much. When you're capturing the moment happening in the middle of the frame, who cares about the edges? It's fine for street or travel much of the time. I do portraiture and landscape work so the edges of the frame and the overall composition matter a lot to me. 

I was very surprised that it wasn't improved on the XPro2 as well, though.