• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 DrLaban

DrLaban

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 07:15 AM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

On my system (Mac Pro-Sierra) everything is in order with CO Pro 10

On mine (maxed out iMac 5k with Sierra), everything is working fine, too...

Mine is also a maxed out iMac 5k with Sierra. Got it working. My main archive is a huuuuge C1 Catalog. When applying profiles to a picture C1 is giving me the beachball.

If I create a fresh session/catalog - everything is OK :)

Edited by DrLaban, 08 December 2016 - 07:15 AM.

#62 fleckintosh

fleckintosh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 05:07 PM

Anyone getting these to work with the new Capture One Pro v10 ?

My mac running the new C1 v10 is giving me the beachball when I select any of the custom X-T1 profiles :(

Just be patient. The Profiles are not made with C1. So it takes some time to adopt it, every time you start C1. The Beachball comes 2 or 3 times, then you are good to go. 

DON'T QUIT THE APP DURING BEACHBALL!!! You'll risk a damage of your catalog!

#63 fleckintosh

fleckintosh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 05:10 PM

Mine is also a maxed out iMac 5k with Sierra. Got it working. My main archive is a huuuuge C1 Catalog. When applying profiles to a picture C1 is giving me the beachball.

If I create a fresh session/catalog - everything is OK :)

+1! Same here!

5K with maximum configuration. The bigger the catalog, the longer the beachball appears. 2-3 times, then your are good to go. I guess C1 applies the profiles to all of the images. Remember, "factory default" C1 comes with only 1 profile!  

#64 Karlis

Karlis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:21 AM

Hi fleckintosh,

thank you for your great work! How did you create/modified the profiles?

Cheers
Karlis

#65 mtissington

mtissington

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:31 PM

Great work - thanks!

Can I use X Pro 2 with X-T2 for good results?

Thanks.

Michael

#66 marpar

marpar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:16 AM

Thanks fleckintosh!  ;)

http://www.fuji-x-fo...ations/?p=38311

#67 archidss

archidss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:03 PM

I install the profiles in a different way (have done this since they first came out)

In applications I choose Capture One (now version 10Pro) and in the large alias right click and choose "show package contents" then go to the input profiles folder

using the path: contents/frameworks/AppCore.framework/Resources/Profiles/input and copy them to this input folder.

The Profiles must be in the correct format otherwise Capture One will not recognize them. Cleaned up of extra information. I am uploading a few as examples

When they are inserted in this way they show up for the specific camera along with the generic profile for that camera in the dropdown menu

#68 archidss

archidss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:08 PM

unfortunately I can not upload all as that exceeds the limit for uploading 

#69 marpar

marpar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:02 AM

I install the profiles in a different way (have done this since they first came out)

In applications I choose Capture One (now version 10Pro) and in the large alias right click and choose "show package contents" then go to the input profiles folder

using the path: contents/frameworks/AppCore.framework/Resources/Profiles/input and copy them to this input folder.

The Profiles must be in the correct format otherwise Capture One will not recognize them. Cleaned up of extra information. I am uploading a few as examples

When they are inserted in this way they show up for the specific camera along with the generic profile for that camera in the dropdown menu

I follow the same process.  ;)

What do you mean when you say "cleaned up of extra information"?

Thanks

Edited by marpar, 12 January 2017 - 09:06 AM.

#70 archidss

archidss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:28 PM

I follow the same process.  ;)

What do you mean when you say "cleaned up of extra information"?

Thanks

When I downloaded the latest profiles they looked like this: FujiXT1-1. Provia (X-Pro2).icm.

to have them recognized in C1 10PRO on my Mac running OS X 10.11.6 I had to correct them to: FujiXT1-Provia (X-Pro2).icm

#71 KnikmanAV

KnikmanAV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:03 PM

Same problem here: large database and always the spinning beachball after a shutdown when trying to apply the profiles. Doesn't happen with a small database/session. Have contact with CO support for this problem. Will report results here.

#72 KnikmanAV

KnikmanAV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:10 PM

for me the beach-ball problem is solved:

I removed all the film simulation profiles from the ...\library\colorsync directory (I am on CO10 latest version)

put them in the app container as suggested by archidss, on 11 Jan 2017 - 8:03 PM (above here).

Also removed the extraneous spaces from the filenames, (left the numbers in place) and renamed the extension from icc to icm (so: FujiXPro2-1.Provia.icm)

​restarted the computer, starting CO the first time took a bit longer. Profiles appeared in the recommend profile list and could be applied instantaneous, without any spinning beachball while using a large database (120k+ images, 180 GB)

after closing and restarting CO again I had a normal CO10 start-up time, profiles in the recommended list could be applied instantaneous without any spinning beachball.

Still in contact with Phase One on this.

Hans.

• magnesi likes this

#73 Clictophe

Clictophe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:17 PM

thanks a lot

x

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close