Capture One Pro 8 Film Simulations

Hey there,

i am new to this forum and this will be my first post.

As a faithful fujirumors reader i decided to register today, because i have something i like to share with you.

I found a workaround to use the film simulations we all appreciate in capture one pro. 

All the work and all the credits belong to Scottie Wang who made this possible. Thank you, Scottie  :)

He made some pretty cool icc profiles that can be used in capture one pro 8 to simulate all the films we know.

Due to file size limits in this forum i have to make several zip files with each simulation in sRGB and Adobe RGB.

To install (on a mac) put that icc in this folder : ~/Library/ColorSync/Profiles

If you made it right, it should be looking like this:

attachicon.gifBildschirmfoto 2015-10-06 um 11.14.50.png

You can flyover with the mouse and have an instant preview on your image. I love this very much so i like to share this with everybody who is enthusiastic about fujifilm!

I just need to be reviewed because i am new and i will upload all icc profiles here in this post.

Heh fleckintosh! Thank you very much indeed for this! GREAT! Oh I see these are all X-T1 and are not recognised on my Capture 1 10, as I have an X-T2

Edited by Him

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...