Curiojo

2. Iko

Iko

3. CRAusmus

CRAusmus

4. milandro

milandro

• Similar Content

• Welcome to the forum. I have the XF 55-200mm lens, it is one I would not easily give up. Mine is sharp at 200mm, so which one is better at that focal length seems to come down to sample variation. The 70-300mm is newer so you would be getting the newer designed motors that could get you faster af in adverse conditions — if you do not use mf all that much. Fujifilm has two 50mm lenses, one at f1.0, one at f2.0, both with WR. Depending on your budget, you can get these new or you can pick up these from the used market vendors, though the f1.0 lens is the more expensive choice. There are lots of good third party lenses that can also work in filling that missing focal length.
    • Hello. I am surprised to find out that custom settings can only be saved and loaded using an app or software on the PC. Why can't I save the settings to a memory card and switch between them in seconds? Is this the flagship of the industry? I hope this is an easily solvable problem for Fujifilm engineers and they will solve it in upcoming firmware, or even better to have not 7 slots for custom settings but 70. )

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Hi, just wanted to also share this has been an ongoing problem with my Voigtlander lenses as well (27mm f/2 Ultron, 35mm f/.9 Nokton, and 50mm f/1.2), ever since the last firmware update for the X-T5. Anyone know if this bug is being addressed by Fuji?
    • This is really bad luck, sorry to read this. In my country the warranty period is two years. Talk to Fuji, have it repaired. I hope you can resolve this for a reasonable price. 
    • Jarek, your English is way better than my Polish so no worries. That camera definitely needs to see Bratislava and I am good for a lunch or dinner while you’re here. Cheers and welcome to the forum.