XT-2 soft rear command dial

Runin

Im new but Im wondering if anyone has any complaints with there XT-2  rear command dial being a little spongy in a since when scrolling I inadvertently press the zoom function constintly, which seems really easy to press compared to the xpro2 .  Did i mention I love this new upgrade. I'd just like to know if anyone else feels the command dials are  a little soft. The rear command dial on the XPRO2 is stiff and deliberate to press. I have time return it for another, but if thats just how they are I'II keep what I have. Thanks in advance. Edited Thanks flysurfer

Edited by Runin

The rear command dial on my X-T2 is very easy to inadvertently press and was wondering the same - is this a design flaw or is it a defect of the one I received. I'm coming from an X-T10 where I never had that issue.

Did you wind up exchanging your copy? If so, is it better?

• 2 weeks later...

I've found that to be true as well. While swiping the dial, I invariably push it and it takes you out of the mode and you have to start all over again.

I don't care for how sensitive the dial is. After so many times of doing that, I have lightened up on the touch. But I agree, that wheel is just too soft and that the push happens all too easily.