Advertisement

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/12/2024 at 6:39 PM, Greybeard said:

I understand the site has a need to bring in revenue but the "Advertisement" and "Ad" replies to every forum post are useless and annoying - seeing a possible response to your post and instead being sent to Amazon is just irritating - perhaps the site could switch back to normal ads.

Agree 100%. Very quickly we become used to just ignoring the irritating "Advertisements", which kind of defeats the object of having them in the first place. Except of course if Amazon contributes to the site's running costs.

• 2 months later...

What is most ironic about this is that there must be many of us here that would be interested in significant ads about the products we're discussing. I would be. I normally hate ads, but relevant ones here would actually be somewhat welcome.

What are the recent new Fuji product announcements? Is anybody offering a sale? How about 3rd party products? I mean, I actually want to spend money, more or less.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Has anyone else noticed that since one of the recent firmware updates: the GFX 100s will not connect to a Mac of any age via USB cable. I am currently on FW 2.11 on my GFX 100s. Using USB-C the camera will connect to both iOS and Windows and we can see and download image files. But now when connecting it via cable to a Mac - the camera will not show up at all.   I have been reporting this to Fuji support but it has not gone anywhere for months. TIA. John
    • Just been looking, I can't find a way to revert back to the previous version - can anyone please advise?
    • Fixed. Thank you.  The act of adding items to MY MENY activates it, then it is prioritised when you press the MENU button.  I removed all the MY MENU items, which deactivated MY MENU, now the last Menu item is remembered.
    • Hi, I plan to install the previous version today and then see how it goes. Fingers crossed.
    • Fujifilm has changed this on the latest camers such as the X100VI - recent cameras show the behaviour you are looking for. However I don't believe you can choose the behaviour either on older or newer cameras. Older cameras will return to either the My Menu or the first item in the IQ Menu if you don't have My Menu items so removing the My Menu items may be an option for you.