secondbob

XPro2 Rear Screen Stopped Working

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello all!

Other than switching "view mode"...is there something I could have done that has caused the rear screen to stop working?

I have tried all that I can think of but nothing.

Bought through B&H

Thank you for your time!

-sb

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Polligull
      I would be grateful for your help. When my X-Pro2 is switched on and the playback button is pressed the camera switches off. Pressing it again switches the camera back on. The button is acting as an on/off switch and not in its image playback function so I have no playback available.

This has just started to happen today and could be related to my having accidentally taken the battery out to replace it forgetting that the camera was still switched on. I have reformatted the memory cards and loaded the latest firmware but still have the issue.

I would be very grateful if you could advise me how to resolve this issue.

• By rosserx
      Injured Loggerhead sea turtle being rescued in Jupiter, Florida.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • By patrickwiththecamera
      Hi all,
      I'm messing around with the different options for the view mode (via the viewmode button), but I can't get the setup I want: basically, I want to keep the rear LCD off at all times except when I press the play, menu, or Q button.  Is this possible?  Is there a custom setting somewhere I'm not toggling correctly?
      Thanks for suggestions!
    • By wvoviivovw
      Hello. While using my X-T3 I encountered artifacts in video mode. With a white balance of 2500 and a transition to the blue spectrum, purple spots appear.
      Additional settings: 4k or FullHD, eterna picture prof, S tone -2, iso 640,  diaphragm 2.8-22, DR 400, shutter speed 1\40 - 1\200. Software 3.00
      This is evident on dark objects or on a yellow-green color. In the video, this effect is not visible. With atomos ninja 5 this effect is present. I also filmed this on video. Who faced such a problem? What could it be? 
      Video artifact   (atomos ninja 5) : 
      Thank you in advance.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • By Marco34
      Hi , 
      i have a problem with my Xpro2 with 35mm f 1.4 .... 
      I notice a loss of sharpness and i don't know if the camera can't focus because  the viewfinder says it is in focus 
      i  attach 2 photos , one with Xpro 2 and another with H1 ,  to let you understand the problem... here it was  f4  iso 2500 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. shutter 100
    • Thanks so much! My Q button was usable the day I bought my new Xt4 then whilst I was playing with the settings I disabled it somehow and didn't know what I'd done. You just made my day since I hadn't been able to work out how to get it back. I had noticed the lock on also but hadn't looked thru the manual yet to see what it was. 
    • Alguien me puede explicar como activar la sincronizacion en 2a cortina en mi X-T2? A pesar de dejar activado el rear de 2a cortina, cuando disparo con 1/1000 me sale como si estuviera haciendo la foto en sincro con la 1a cortina . Tengo un Godox 860II tengo que activar algo ahi?
    • Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. X-E2 + 27f2.8  
    • Thank you for your insights. I think even without my menu it just starts "from scratch" in the menus, which is especially annoying if you change the buried custom display settings. Another minor problem is the display of the highest ISO if ISO is in auto mode in the display. I find it distracting and not of much value, instead I would like to see a real time update of the chosen iso of the current lighting situation. If I half press the shutter it seems to work this way but it doesnt seem v
    • My R2  (Fuji)transmitter no longer displays ttl as a Mode choice  on my Fuji Xt2, x100f and x100v. I only see M or -- as options when pushing the mode button. My older R2 Pro model does work in all three modes, M, ttl and --.    Problem solved.  The newer R2Mark II transmitter has a Shutter option with a choice of either Curtain or Leaf.  When Leaf is selected (appropriate for x100) then the only mode choices are M/--. If you select Curtain then the choice become M/TTL/-- .  If you select C