winspeare

Raw conversion with custom settings

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello,

I am back to fuji ! I had an x-t2 and sold it for a Sony a7r3 which is a great camera but I missed all the fun of the fuji... so I got an x-pro 3

I have set my custom settings for my favorite film simulations, from c1 to c7. I still have a lot to learn, it has moved forwards so much in a couple of years.

I would like to shoot raw and then use the internal raw converter to make my jpg file using the custom settings I have saved. How do I do that? Is it even possible. It would be such a time saver.

Thanks for your help,

Nicolas

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Shame, you should seriously look at Capture One as a) you don't have to pay for it, the Fuji version is free to users of Fuji. b) Capture one really does not have a big learning curve at all, people make out it does, and it put me off for a long while, and then I did it and it was great. It has a tool to import and covert your existing LR catalogue (whilst preserving the LR catalogue) c) There are options to configure the view and workflow to ape LR as closely as is possible to he
    • As well as any other camera. Its fine till you go below the auto focus low light threshold which I believe is -5, in practice I have not found it to be a blocker for flash photography outside or in studio, which is where I use them, YMMV
    • So after all your requests have been answered favorably by Fuji with the X_t4, have you bought one?
    • I have been using my XT4 quite a bit lately--mostly making outdoors videos, but also some family/portrait shoots.   One strange thing that I've noticed:  After setting up the display exactly how I like it, the EVF will display histogram, level, and battery level (among other things).  However, when I am just looking at the back screen, these 3 items are not displayed--UNLESS I turn off the AF!  As soon as AF is turned off, histogram, level, batt level appear on the rear screen exactly where
    • Fuji gave us the X-Pro3 for still focused users, no? Personally, I'd sacrifice AF for IBIS and if Fuji had more OIS lenses, sacrifice IBIS desires as OIS is close enough. Just too useful with environmental portraits. I have the GF45-100 primarily because of OIS.