8. CRAusmus

CRAusmus

9. DerBielefelder

DerBielefelder

10. dv.

dv.

• Similar Content

• It occurred sometime when I focus. It is not silent 
    • This is the video for the focusing sound. Anyone can help?🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻thanks a lot IMG_3226.mov
    • Wow Jerry, Simply Wow and thanks: I switched off camera. Connected Cam to Mac with USB-C Switched on cam Looked at system report which said Camera PTP Then opened up Image Capture (I never even knew IC was still on the latest macOS) and the files on the GFX showed up. Then opened up LR and FINALLY GFX images showed.   Interestingly like all the cameras - You don't get to navigate to the /DCIM folder - but that's no big deal. *** But for the exercise I tried this on my Intel MacBook Pro running Monterey - but no luck there with the above steps (No big deal). I hav Eno idea how this even started to work - Is it the process of Looking at Sys Report or Just the fact that I opened it on Image Capture   OR that I Connected first THEN Switched on the camera.  What actually made it work? The Irony is I don't think Fuji Support in Aust have any idea about this as they have been stumped over this for the last few months.   Thanks Again  - truly appreciated!! John  
    • FYI Update - I just learned that the Zoom F6 & F3 recorder/mixers also synch to the UltraSynch Blue over bluetooth. I am planning to record 32bit float on the F6 and it will have frame accurate matching time-code with my two-XH2S' and one XH2.
    • Hopefully these will help some. For quite a while now Apple has put stuff into their operating system so that you cannot yourself open the connected camera’s card and see the images, you have to use their or third party software to do that.