5. Ektachrome

Ektachrome

6. papedo

papedo

7. Vidalgo

Vidalgo

• Similar Content

• Have you found a solution yet? I'm also facing the same situation as you
    • Is there a way to keep your menu selection on the last option you used? For example.  When I select MENU the cursor defaults to MY Menu.  I scroll up to IQ settings, make a change, and return to shooting. When I press the MENU button again the cursor is back to MY Menu.  I really want it to stay on the IQ setting I was last using (or any other Menu setting). It's a PITA to keep scrolling up and down, back to the previous setting.  (Note.  My Canon Menu retains the position of the last option I was using). Thanks in advance for any help.
    • Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Im not partal to any brad, just opted to try these based on apparent price / performance.  I'm always looking for best bang per buck, hence Fuji I guess - haha Reliabilty does not concern me, as I always shoot to two cards for pro work (and burst shooting is not a part of that). Made sense for me to get the cheapest / fastest CF cards for hobby shooting.     I just got a Sabrent Rocket V60 512GB cheep (as the back-up card).   As long as neither of these freeze the camera I hope its a cheep solution for my needs. (AB AV Pro SE 512Gb and Sabrent Rocket V60 512GB).  Half a gig of redunat storge for $200USD is something I can live with. (Especially considering I can bust the hell out of the Anglebird). Cheers, Tomek
    • Would using an external charger be of benefit to the batteries life? I appreace it can be faster, but I doin't mind pluging in the camera over USB to charge. Does charging via the camera do as good a job as lets say the fuji's own external charger? Does the camera stop charging once the battry is full and not over charge? I couldn't find these deatails in these forums or in the manual. Thank you!   Image below shot on X-T2 in a sunny studio.  

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!