Noisy and pinky pictures

Oussamaoui

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well. Please I have a problem with my fujifilm xt30. I woke up this morning and finds that the lcd screen showing me pinky and noisy effect on my pictures. I tried to remove the lens and the SD card but always the same problem. I’ve reset all the settings and it didn’t work. I don’t know what to do. Knowing that my camera didn’t fall on the ground and shutter counter is only 30k. What should I do? I live in Africa and we don’t have repair service her.

After transferring some pictures that I took with and without the lens they have always the same issue.

Thank you in advance.

• 1 month later...

Hello! 
Based on what you've mentioned, it's likely that the issue is with the camera itself.

It's really disappointing to hear there's no repair service available in your area. However, there are a couple of things you can try before calling it quits. Firstly, visit the Fujifilm website and try updating your camera's firmware to see if that might fix the issue. Secondly, check if the problem persists with another lens. If it does, then it's probably an issue with the device.

If these methods prove unsuccessful, I suggest reaching out to Fujifilm customer support. They might provide some guidance on how to fix the problem remotely, or they could arrange for your camera to be shipped to a repair center.

Edited by David01