Sluw

Fall pictures

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Since fall lends itself for beautiful pictures I thought it'd be cool to open an open fall topic. So feel free to share your pictures!

Fungi in the forest #1 by Licht Sluw, on Flickr

Fungi in the forest #4 by Licht Sluw, on Flickr

Time to photograph something else next time

/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png">

Mini forest by Licht Sluw, on Flickr

Sunny shrooms by Licht Sluw, on Flickr

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I have this issue on the 16 1.4, 23 1.4 and 56 1.2. All 3 are really lose. It makes them a nightmare to shoot with as I’m constantly having to check it hasn’t moved for each shot, as my hand is naturally holding it when i shoot, it’s easily moved. There are barely any ‘stops’ at all for each setting, it’s like a smooth rotation with some subtle bumps as I turn it.    don’t get me wrong - all 3 lenses are fantastic. Chuffed to bits with them, but the aperture rings are completely awful. It
    • Hello,   My iso wheel suddenly stopped changing the iso when on video mode. When I switch to photo it is perfectly fine though.   Does anybody have any idea what might be causing it? I have not changed anything in the settings but...    Thank you in advance!
    • I don't believe you're doing anything wrong, because I have the same issue. The only thing the function button allows you to do is switching face/eye recognition on of off. No more options. My X-T2 did offer the option to switch between auto eye, left eye and right eye detection, but the X-T3 sadly not (Fuji are you listening?). Now you have to dig into the menu setting to make the required settings.
    • Recent versions of Lightroom have the option of using the film simulation used when capturing the image. It can be changed. Go to Lightroom > preferences. Look for the tab Presets. Here you can change the settings. You may even do so per camera used. There are three options: any preset to your liking, or Adobe Standard (instead of the horrible Adobe Color) or Camera Settings (your used Film setting). Hope this helps.
    • You can change the default profile used when importing images into Capture one and lightroom, you could set it to a flat profile to give you more of that "Raw" look.