Fuji 1.4X XF TC WR Teleconverter

Amida

Next Year, when the XF 120mm F2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro and the XF 100-400mm F4.5(?)-5.6(?) R LM OIS (WR?) are out, I'll probably buy one of those lenses or both, and the XF1.4X TC WR.

The reasons are more reach for the 100-400 and a higher magnification for the 120 Macro.

• 2 weeks later...

Already got mine ordered as i have the 50-140 and x-t1 which is an awesome combination. I shoot a lot of fashion/glamour and using this combo allows me to stand back from the subject and really isolate it with its compression. I can only wonder at what will be attainable making it effectively a 70-200 equivalent lens!!

Already got mine ordered as i have the 50-140 and x-t1 which is an awesome combination. I shoot a lot of fashion/glamour and using this combo allows me to stand back from the subject and really isolate it with its compression. I can only wonder at what will be attainable making it effectively a 70-200 equivalent lens!!

Nothing actually, you lose a stop, it only creates more distance between you and the subject.

any1 opinion about this fuji 1.4 telecoverter?

Probably too soon to tell, they only just started shipping. And it's not compatible with many lenses either yet. If you need one now, best to order it. If you don't really need it, wait for some proper reviews.

Knowing Fuji, it'll be at least "good", if not "fine" or "great".