1. frankinfuji

frankinfuji

2. mdm

mdm

• Similar Content

• By severnbore
      Hi
      I find that when using my Fuji 100-400 lens with the matching 1.4X extender at full reach my photos reveal a sort of halo effect around the subjects as shown in this small section of a recent picture.
      The photo was taken a 1/1000th hand held and I have tried keeping the OS on and OS off, but with no difference. I have no problems when not using the extender and get pin sharp pictures throughout the range
      Any thoughts and ideas would be welcome

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • By Marshalltimkiihoang
      I know that Fuji IBIS does work with Vintage lens but only 3 axis.
      I wonder is this work all 5 axis with VIltrox 85mm f/1.8 lens?

Thank you very much, somebody please answer me! 
    • By Ale S
      Hi all,
      i have a Tenba DNA 8 ( i love it ) that i use to take with me:
      - Fuji xt3
      - Fuji 23mm/f2
      - Fuji 50mm/f2
      - Viltrox 85mm
      - two batteries
      After purchasing the Viltrox there is no more space and the extraction of a lens has become uncomfortable.
      In the future maybe i will buy also the fuji 35mm/f2.
      Which bag would you recommend?
      I don't like leather bags and i would like to spend max 120 €.
      Thanks in advance.
      Ale
    • By kkgiyer
      I have a Fuji XT3 camera for about 3 months now. Great camera, really liking it much more than  my previous camera. Can say that for sure because I use it more and it makes me feel take more pictures and improve. Such a powerful camera that's so light weight. 
      Some three weeks ago, when taking a video, it resulted in a write error. I have tried formatting the cards, upgrading the firmware and also changed the prefix of the file name (after seeing this as a fix for the problem). But so far no luck. It constantly gives the error when taking pictures. When I check there are many files missing in the sequence. I also noticed that if you sort by time, the file name sequencing is not proper...meaning they are not perfectly ascending or descending. At places, they are off by one or two file names in the sequence. 
      Fuji is asking to send for inspection. But I would like to know from fellow members if anybody has faced this issue and if Fuji has a sure shot fix for it. I know for many, they have even replaced the motherboard in a brand new camera with the issue still persisting. It seems mine is the first camera in India that has the problem according to the service dept. 
      This problem started after I shot the video for the first time using the camera. After that the error can mostly be replicated in CL/CH or Panorama mode. Tried different cards also.

• By Snuggarelli
      I recently picked up the x-t30 after finding the Sony X100 Mark 7 point and shoot was a bit soft.  I don’t know much about photography, but I love taking pics of flowers, family, pets, and travel.  I realized that my x-t30 refused to take macros, so I got the mcex-16 to aid in that.  I tried auto, manual, everything under the sun (I think), to try and take pics of my new African violet blooms.  But my camera simply won’t budge when I press down on the shutter button.  What am I doing wrong?  Or is the Mcex-16 broken (it did come in a banged up box)?  Also, I’m pairing it with a 18-55mm Fujinon lens, which several people were doing in the reviews for the extension.