Rod from Crawford, Colorado

Rod

I've posted a few times over the last month so probably time to introduce myself. I have been retired a year and a half after 30 years working in the arctic for a big oil company. I have had a lifetime interest in photography which I acquired from my Dad who was a great wildlife photographer. I was a late adapter to digital, finally gave up my Canon A1 a few years ago after decades of use. I used a cash retirement gift to buy an X-E2 and 18-55 lens. My plan was to eventually replace that with primes (never had a zoom lens with my Canon) but I have found it to be so convenient, and very decent image quality. My other current lenses are 27,56, 55-200 and just acquired 10-24. I bought the 10-24 for a trip to Europe in September thinking I will sell it and replace it with a 14 or 16 after the trip. I'm finding I really like it so it may end up being a keeper. I'm hoping to do a lot more landscape photography, no shortage of vistas here in western Colorado. I did a lot of research before buying into the Fuji X system. Believe I made the right choice, I especially like the quality of the lenses.