Film Simulation BKT

Have successfully used BKT1 to set 3 different colour film simulations. Now want to do the same with a combination of colour and BW simulations for BKT2. Total failure! 
Taking picture with BKT2 all I get is a single frame taken.

Any ideas as to why?

I tried this on my X-T30 doing the following:

Go to the Shooting Setting menu, select Drive Setting, select BKT2 Setting, select BKT Select, select Film Simulation Bkt and then exit from this.

A few menu choices below  the BKT Select option, there is the Film Simulation BKT MENU, select it, then for FILM 1, I chose Velvia, for FILM 2, I chose Acros, and for FILM 3, I chose Pro Neg Hi. Push the  DISP/BACK button to save the choices.

After exiting from the menus, I set the top dial to BKT2 and took several photos, each time I got three image sets, the first and third are in color, the second one is in black and white.

Did you set the sims, etc. for both BKT1 and BKT2?

Edited by jerryy

Thanks for response. Followed instructions in manual to the letter - for both bks.  Bkt1 always works a treat, Bkt2 accepts three simulations but only takes the first Sim set in Bkt2 when taking photos.

Will try your suggestions and let you know how I get on.

John

• 2 weeks later...