Godox Plans Major Fujifilm Support within May

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. I just received my Godox TT350F which I ordered one week ago. I have given it a very quick try. Nothing conclusive, but ttl seems to work just fine. I also tried the flash with an exposure time of 1/8000 and this also worked out quite well. I hope to do some proper testing in the next few days.

a1607380933abb29c5aac5c90098fd2f.jpg

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mine arrived direct from China on Monday(7 days total order time) - works well and for $79 just the job.  Rushed into the garden to try a shot or 2 @ 1/8000 was great. Happy. X1T-f will be available next week probable.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fuji Fans.  Monday I used my FF350 mainly as a fill in flash cos of the bright sun. I had put in a pair of good quality Alkaline batteries, after a number(200+) of flashes I was not flashing every time, did observe a brief display of word LOW - that's simple.  When I got home I measured the voltage of the batteries and was surprised 1.55V that is hi for a LOW indicator.  I did switch to TTL 1/128s and was able to get more shots.  Odd, maybe over the following weeks/months other members with multi-meters might wont to check the battery voltage when changing them. 

PS XIT-f due next week from China  I wont to try it with the EF-42 as a slave.