Reposting topic. JPEG photo problem when uploaded to iPad.

OK, this keeps happening. I try to upload jpegs to iPad using one of those Apple card readers that fit into iPad. I just open the standard Apple photo storage that comes with Apple iPad and it changes to import. However, when I upload a photo I gets all horizontal lines down the right side of each photo like a ruler markings? I I upload a RAW file no problem. Anyone had this or know what it is? When I work out how to upload a photo here I will show you what I mean, need to work out how to reduce file size as it states they are to big lol. Just uploaded a test shot to flickr and the lines did not appear. Maybe it's the iPad photo viewer don't like the Fuji jpegs, I just don't know? Tried with different cards but same thing happens.

Hope you can help,

Lyn

KML it's a strange one, if I upload to Flickr there are no lines, if I open the photo from my iPad album after loading JPEG the lines are there. However, I notice that if I call up the photo from the iPad album and zoom in the lines disappear and when I return it to normal size the lines are no longer there but reappear if I close it down and reopen it. It's not a problem now I know they disappear when sent to someone. It's just I'm on holidays and it's an easy way to upload and send pics through a message.