Help Me Buy Fuji X-T10 Accessories in UK

Dr.Nipun

Hello dear Forum Members,

I am planning to buy a few accessories for my x-t10 but I am in dilemma. I will ask my friend to buy those for me from UK. So I cannot experiment much with these. That's why I need your help. Here are the items:

1. 3rd party battery:

>>>>> So I heard Watson batteries are a good option but I couldn't find them in Amazon UK or Ebay UK. So what should be my best choice? Criteria: Cheap and Performsnce close to OEM battery.

2. Dual fast charger:

>>>>> Same thing again. I heard watson charger is good, but not available in UK. Criteria: Fast charging, Shows accurate battery percentage.

3. L bracket

4. Rain cover 

I will highlyl appreciate any kind of help. Thanks a lot.

1/ Patona, I have been using mines since I got my X-T1 and they have been nothing but great, slightly less charge than originals but for the price differences I can get 2-3 of them.

2/ Again Patona, they have a couple of different models, but I got the dual slot USB only charger and it served me well, takes care of both original battery and Patona's (obviously). The charging time IS slower but that is to be expected than single charging with AC charger.

3/ I went on the official Fuji medium grip for the X-T1 but I don't think there are any for the X-T10, so el-cheapo chinese brand with decent reviews ?

4/ Buy many of them with decent review, I have teared up my share of rain covers and I always have spares with me whenever I know I will be needed them. Thus, cheaper purchase, not the cheapest.

1/ Patona, I have been using mines since I got my X-T1 and they have been nothing but great, slightly less charge than originals but for the price differences I can get 2-3 of them.

2/ Again Patona, they have a couple of different models, but I got the dual slot USB only charger and it served me well, takes care of both original battery and Patona's (obviously). The charging time IS slower but that is to be expected than single charging with AC charger.

3/ I went on the official Fuji medium grip for the X-T1 but I don't think there are any for the X-T10, so el-cheapo chinese brand with decent reviews ?

4/ Buy many of them with decent review, I have teared up my share of rain covers and I always have spares with me whenever I know I will be needed them. Thus, cheaper purchase, not the cheapest.

Hey man, many many thanks. But can u send me some links which raincovers u bought? Cause I saw one in the market which looked like those being sold in amazon and they are just too big for the camera. 

I don't buy them on Amazon but from my local camera shop, it's basically a plastic bag with holes for the lens and it is transparent enough to use the LCD for composition and then let's pray that I put my focus point at the right place when taking the shot :P

Yeah, I basically hate using them... >.>

Umbrella + X-T1 and WR lens is good enough, anything more severe, I would rather consider taking my Nikon 1 AW1 with All Weather lenses with me instead of the Fuji, I lose some IQ but I can keep shooting and go underwater too.