• Similar Content

• 27/65/90   I used 35/135 FF for years and with what I have on Fuji this works for me. Not one for wide shots so that makes choices very easy.
    • Hello everyone, I'm writing to you in the (probably vain) hope that some Fuji developer monitors this forum, as it is absolutely impossible to reach them otherwise. I would like to submit a request for a future firmware update. Specifically, the request is to have the simple ability to select more precise shutter times above 60 seconds. Currently, the camera (rightly) allows a very accurate selection of each shutter time that is a fraction of a second, up to 60 seconds. The intervals between one time and the next are adequate as doubling (or halving) the shutter time up to sixty seconds is sufficient for proper exposure management. However, above 60 seconds, things change because doubling the shutter time becomes coarse and imprecise. In fact, now you can only select 60 seconds, 2 minutes, 4 minutes, 8 minutes, and so on. To work effectively, it would be necessary to have increments of 30 seconds. It would be so important to have 1 minute, 1.30 minutes, 2 minutes, 2.30 minutes, and so on. The implementation in the firmware would be very simple and would allow exposure management without the use of external remotes and with the accurate display of exposure in Live View, which is EXCEPTIONAL on this camera even with very dense ND filters inserted. To further improve the experience, it would be fantastic to have a menu setting that allows selecting the shutter step above 60 seconds between: Doubling (as it is now: 60 seconds, 2 minutes, 4 minutes, 8 minutes, and so on) 30 seconds (1 minute, 1.30 minutes, 2 minutes, 2.30 minutes, and so on) 1 minute (1 minute, 2 minutes, 3 minutes, 4 minutes, 5 minutes, and so on) PS: If initially after purchasing the camera I had doubts that perhaps it wasn't the right choice, now I am absolutely convinced that it is the best camera I have ever had and that it is perfect for my photography. Thank you anyway Francesco
    • The distance between the sensor and the lens flange is different for each make of mirrorless camera.
    • Welcome to our forum. I don’t understand your problem, could you please elaborate more?
    • got a very capable custom built desktop, using the usb-c port on camera->motherboard. 200mb files are quite cumbersome.