X-T1 downgrade FW to 4.31

Nadia777

it is impossible ( downgrading is always been impossible) the only person who might reprogram the camera is a Fuji tech (and they might not be in a position to do it) and the exercise would certainly cost more than the camera is worth.

I know it is too late but upgrading (especially the latest ones that only affected certain things that might not even be relevant to the user) should be done with extreme care and only after numerous months when it has been tested and tested.

In this case it is even some feature which involves third parties there fore something that Fuji doesn’t care and can guarantee anything about.

Edited by milandro

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By R3D
      Hi All,

Hope that some encountered that problem before and can help.
      I get my X-T4 a few weeks ago with FW 1.17 and it seemed to work correctly but just for the sake of having most up-to-date version I updated to 1.22). 
      After the update my fav view mode ([EYE SENSOR] + [LCD IMAGE DISP.]) is corrupted. It essentially keeps the LCD on whenever eye is away from EVF.
      Image preview is set 1.5 sec and is displayed correctly only on LCD screen. I set the LCD do info screen but it's not really how I'd like to have it working. 
      I was hoping that 1.23 will fix it but unfortunately no change after yesterday's release. 
      Thank you in advance! 
      R. 

• By jjv1990
      I recently bought my xpro3 but I have an issue with the evf when I half press the shutter button, sometimes the screen is glitching with purple or pink  abstract patches on some areas of the evf screen. It happens quickly and disappear after it focus on the subject. It does this when the camera and lens are having trouble with what it focus. And also this happens randomly. I used xf 35mm f1.4 as it is my only lens for now. Anyone had this issue? I havent update my camera yet, since I can't download as they halt the current firmware for now. Please help. 
    • By vitalion
      Hello all.   i have found several threads on various forums and grops for this issue but mst of them are more than 12months old. I am having some trouble with my X-T3 and I am looking for some help or suggestions. As i have found online this is issue its called “camera locked up” Out of the blue the camera freezes. The LCD would still be showing a live view, but the entire HUD would disappear. The camera would not respond to any buttons being pressed. Even switching it off wouldn’t work. Additionally, the orange LED light is on and not going off or going into green. The only way to recover control was to literally pop the battery out and put it back in. I am shooting on single mode not CL or CH. Compressed RAW and Fine JPEG   setup: X-T3 with 18-55 kit lens (less than two months old from my local fuji reseller) Original Fuji battery Latest firmware for both the body and the lens SanDisk 64GB Extreme 90MB/s (picture here. I had it from a 60D canon)                   I have reset to factory settings tried another lens as well. Reinstalled the latest firmware via SD Card. SD card format on camera.   to be honest i have not identify any pattern for the issue. it happens randomly and in various lighting and temperature conditions     Any suggestions or possible solutions will be appreciated. Thank you !
    • By OrangeCandle
      Hey there,
      i got my x-t4 about a month ago and have been really enjoying it so far. I dove into some fuji film jpg recipes over the weekend and noticed that shooting in single frame mode really slowed the camera down when using recipes.
      What seems to be happening is that after taking the picture the camera screen goes black, says "storing" and shows a little loading icon, after about a second its ready to take the next shot. So it seems as if the camera cant process the data in the background. So there is a "blackout" after taking photo where i cant take another photo.

20200706_104910.mp4
      When using CH or CL or the BKT mode, shooting speed is not noticably slowed down and the jpg processing seems to be done in the background, even between two BKT- Shots there is no delay / processing screen and the camera is snappy as i think its supposed to be.

A friend owns an x-t2 and has no speed issues when using jpg processing + single frame shooting, so i think this might be down to firmware.

Has anyone heard of this, can confirm this, knows whether its a bug or a feature, knows if fuji is working on it, or has even found a solution?
      Thank you.
      (the fuji recipe i use)
    • By rollsman4
      I checked the entire menu and can't seem to locate the firmware.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you