• Similar Content

• Hi. Sorry to hear you have the same issue. But also good to know it’s not just me as many have suggested! There is definitely an issue with Nisi. I just ordered and received the Nisi square hood and filter adaptor which they have updated their website to say is compatible BUT it’s not! I have now been asked by them to submit video of the error to their WhatsApp customer service number and they are looking into it. If you have WhatsApp and want to do the same so they might actually realise there is a problem their customer service team are on +44 7723 860624 (WhatsApp).  Here’s a photo showing their filter thread v other companies filter adaptor. Nisi on the left. Clearly not enough room for the lens to move

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• I get the error as well with the Nisi all in one kit on my x100vi. It’s because the lens touches the built in UV filter when focusing at minimum distance. I love the kit, but it’s disappointing because it was quite expensive and I don’t want to use it and damage the camera
    • Welcome to our forum!
    • Hi there , im newbie here , just brough a Fuji Xt30 . hope to learn new stuff here . Elizabeth
    • I have been using a TT Artisan 27mm 2.8 AF Lens for the past 18 months and it works fine. I tried three different fuji lens and the all caused the blinking/Lens error problem.  I have tried everything that was recommended to remedy the problem but have had no luck what so ever.  Is this a firmware issue or a mechanical problem?  If mechanical why would only one lens work and not the others?  I hope someone comes up with a different solution that I have not tired before sending it off to Fuji. Thanks in advance! Cheers, BR