Sign in to follow this  
Sadik Masum

Hard time getting PC and Fuji X RAW studio to recognize my XT4. I am using a USB-C to USB converter cable

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Have Fuji forgotten the XT30? The XT3 got an update that allowed it to be used as a web cam, its just had another update to upgrade its focus performance to XT4  levels. I'm beginning to wish I'd stayed with Nikon or gone for a Sony. Having said that, Fuji's own XS-10 looks great. Why would anyone buy an XT30 now? it seems suddenly very old and unattractive.
    • The 27 makes sense if you want to carry the camera in a pocket of your jacket or so. The body itself is too big for any other pockets anyway. If you carry the camera on a strap or in a small bag there's little point for a pancake lens anyway (over the 23 you already have). Note that the 27 doesn't have an aperture ring. If that's important to you (as it was for me), discard that lens. Also noteworthy: there are persistent 'rumors' about a MkII version of the 27. You may want to wait for that bec
    • Hi all I am using a Fuji GFX 100. Do you know if i am able to shoot raw on a tethered SSD instead of shooting on the  cards. Tks for your help.  
    • I've been doing photography for nearly 20 years and with each year I become more entranced by the art form. I live along the Pacific Northwest coast and many of my photos reflect that. I hope to contribute to this site and learn from the many fine photographers I've seen here. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.