Fuji X Raw Studio Software

I have 2 XT-3 camera bodies that are configured IDENTICAL to each other, ie. Camera dials, buttons, custom film simulations, etc.  Do I have to back up both cameras bodies when using Fuji X Raw Studio software, or will one back up suffice for BOTH cameras, as they are set up EXACTLY the same. Thank you for your response.

Welcome to the forum!

X Raw Studio is for doing other stuff. For doing backups, use Fujifilm X Acquire:

https://fujifilm-x.com/global/products/software/x-acquire/

(it is free).

You might have the same question about that software though. As far as has been reported, the answer is ‘yes, one backup works for more than one camera’ as long as you do this with the same kinds of cameras, it will not work if you try to copy your X-T3 settings to a X-T4.

Edited by jerryy

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Jerry for your response. For some reason, I have not been able to properly download the Fujifilm X Acquire software to my pc. (I do have Fuji X Raw downloaded.) 

I recently downloaded the new Fuji app just released for my iPhone, & I was able to back up both of my XT-3 camera settings using the new app. Thank you again, for your helpful response.

2 hours ago, Fuji XRaw Studio said:

Thank you Jerry for your response. For some reason, I have not been able to properly download the Fujifilm X Acquire software to my pc. (I do have Fuji X Raw downloaded.) 

I recently downloaded the new Fuji app just released for my iPhone, & I was able to back up both of my XT-3 camera settings using the new app. Thank you again, for your helpful response.

According to this:

https://www.fujirumors.com/fujifilm-x-raw-studio-and-x-acquire-software-updates/

X Acquire has been updated, with various Windows bugs dealt with, so they may have fixed the problem.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, everyone, My X Raw Studio shows some RAF images like this.  Any solution? I am using XT-30II.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

That looks as though the raw image is corrupted - have you tried converting it using some other software? If you don't have anything else you could try the free FujiFilm raw conversion software and see if you get the same effect?

If the file is OK and its just X Raw Studio maybe try a different cable - does it happen every time you try the same file?

If you get the same with other software maybe its a card problem? Have you had the same problem with different cards?