• Similar Content

• Can you can put the camera’s on a tripod and take similar shots again? This should reduce any camera shake. Also, does your local camera store rent lenses? The exif data say these were taken pretty close to the same time, but the view in the window shows whomever is doing the landscaping moves really, really quickly.😀
    • Hi. Does anyone know if the Large Peak Design cover fits the original GFX100? If not does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
    • Thanks your reply - I should have added that I have tried a number of different focus types and point sizes, all with the same result. The example image I posted was one with which I tried the smallest focus point, though the others were the same too. It does look like motion blur, particularly with the other out of focus objects in the image, however surely not at 1/680? I was also intentionally holding the camera very steadily to avoid any shake. I'm getting similar results in higher light scenes too. Unfortunately I only have the one lens to try with, but it looks to me like it could be more of a lens issue?
    • I can't figure out if its motion blur or out of focus - having looked at your settings I might suggest you use a larger focus point (or maybe zone or wide tracking) - you are using the smallest focus point on the plant and perhaps it had difficulty finding something with enough contrast to focus on. Are you having the same problem with outside images - in plenty of light?
    • Hi, thanks - the Fujifilm image was f/1.8, 1/680 secs, ISO 320 and the Nikon image was very similar, but f/2 and 1/640 secs. I transferred the photos via SD card straight to Mac, and they were both 5-6 mb. Let me know if any other details would be handy. Thanks