merlin

Mountain Juniper

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• X-T2, 90mm (taken through a double-glazed window)   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • X100f stuck in A and P mode!  I just got my x100f back from servicing and even when I move the aperture ring and shutter dial away from A - it is still in A mode- if I move the aperture ring and shutter dial to A- I am in P mode.   I want M mode- I am pulling my hair out. Am I missing some step in settings or is my camera damaged from servicing? 
    • By chance do you have the settings for touch screen focus turned on? If so, then every time you look through the view finder, the focus point will bounce around like you are describing. Make certain it is turned off in the menus. That setting is more intended to be used with the big lcd screen.
    • I have an XT2 and have no issues transferring images from that camera. With the X100V, I'm getting really, REALLY frustrated and tired of not being able to use the app to transfer images.  - I had no problem pairing the devices. - I have opened the Fuji Remote app and have Fujifilm-x100V-18B8 visible with a flashing bluetooth icon and a solid wifi icon. - The camera says: iPhone-7459. Start Up Fujifilm app for digital camera and select the function Fujifilm-x100v-18B8.  - When I selec
    • I acquired an X100V this week and have the same issue as that described by Joe Zhou. Compared to my XT3, its extremely loud. Compared to the Canons I have used it is very noticesble and a bit off-putting. Are such noises the norm with this camera?