• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mrafi29

mrafi29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:40 PM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

All,

I've been trying to buy the XT-10 / 18-55 mm combo for a few weeks now. I've heard that from Clifton Cameras that this product is being discontinued and there are any stocks that i can find. Could   you please let me know if we will have an XT-20 coming  out soon?

Also, i was recommended X-E2S instead of the XT-10. Could someoe please highlight the major differences?

Thanks

#2 milandro

milandro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,341 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:41 PM

yes, discontinued, you can still find some floating around and of course plenty of secondhand, the search engine is your best friend, before you start a new thread always check what is already there.

http://www.fuji-x-fo...-roll-on-x-t20/

the major difference is the shape and the fact that the X-T10 has a larger image in the EVF.

Edited by milandro, 09 January 2017 - 01:54 PM.

• mohammad_e likes this

the popular expression wishful thinking is an oxymoron!

Please remove the obnoxious tapatalk signature, it adds nothing to anyone’s contribution and it is only a sneaky way used by tapatalk to push their product by polluting each forum participant with promoting their products. They don’t even pay you for this! Nobody really wants to know about the brand and type of your phone or the program that you use to post on the forum.

#3 mrafi29

mrafi29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:57 PM

Thank you!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XT-10

x

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close