Fuji XT-3 + Roxant Pro Video Camera Stabilizer?

PatrickDC

Hello guys, I'm about to order an XT3 camera from Fuji, and I'm looking for a tripod/stabilizer to use with it, as cheap as possible but good value.
This camera: https://www.coolblue.nl/product/819482/fujifilm-x-t3-body-zwart.html

Can I use this? https://www.amazon.com/Official-stabilizer-Limited-Midnight-Smartphone/dp/B00S10KFTC/ref=sr_1_1?fst=as%3Aoff&qid=1567014819&refinements=p_n_feature_keywords_browse-bin%3A7414838011&rnid=4007141011&s=electronics&sr=1-1

Edited by PatrickDC

I haven't seen anything but a gimbal or glidecam/flycam provide sufficient stability for an un-stabilized camera body before. The latter is still pretty cheap. Or, buy a used gimbal.

Also, wider lenses will help the image appear to be more stabilized. When you're starting out, you may want to to use a lens between 10mm and 23mm. For long walking shots on a gimbal, I use as 12mm because anything above that and I notice bouncing in my walking steps. 

Edited by Making Space

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• God I couldn’t even get to the end of the video. He’s so annoying and arrogant ‘I am always correct’. I never trust someone with that lack of humility.    Sounds to me like he can’t afford it. 
    • I've been on the fence about the X-H2s primarily due to price. I preordered the 150-600 and cancelled the order because I wasn't seeing any wildlife (primarily birds) photos that I thought were any better than what my X-H1 and 70-300+1.4TC are producing. Perhaps my success rate of BIF and the ability to zoom in closer would have made photographing birds a little easier but shelling out $4,500 for the out fit is a little too much for a retired hobbyist on a fixed income. I've decided to see what
    • Understood. There are so many facets to a new camera that it is bound to create much different opinions, especially when it comes to what was added and deleted over prior models. Glad your enjoying your H2s, that is really what it is all about, enjoying our hobby no matter what our taste differences.,  Thanks again and regards, GO
    • Yes - I didn't mention build quality - I don't have an X-H1 to compare but I certainly have no complaints about the X-H2S. Its rock solid and all buttons and dials work exactly as they should - no unnecessary play. It gives every impression it will continue working for years. I haven't yet had need to test the weather sealing but everything fits well together - and in fact the removal of the AF mode switch and dial press switches are only going to improve the overall weather resistance. As
    • Ken can get a bit long winded but he gets his points across. The concerns that he has which you consider trivial are important to me and obviously Ken as well. His take on no better or worse image quality, murky he and others called it was most important in my view I am an X-H1 owner and adore the camera and its build quality so no doubt I am a bit prejudiced, but I really expect much more from a 2500 dollar flagship over two years in the making Greybeard.. Thanks for your in