• Has anyone else noticed that since one of the recent firmware updates: the GFX 100s will not connect to a Mac of any age via USB cable. I am currently on FW 2.11 on my GFX 100s. Using USB-C the camera will connect to both iOS and Windows and we can see and download image files. But now when connecting it via cable to a Mac - the camera will not show up at all.   I have been reporting this to Fuji support but it has not gone anywhere for months. TIA. John
    • Just been looking, I can't find a way to revert back to the previous version - can anyone please advise?
    • Fixed. Thank you.  The act of adding items to MY MENY activates it, then it is prioritised when you press the MENU button.  I removed all the MY MENU items, which deactivated MY MENU, now the last Menu item is remembered.
    • Hi, I plan to install the previous version today and then see how it goes. Fingers crossed.
    • Fujifilm has changed this on the latest camers such as the X100VI - recent cameras show the behaviour you are looking for. However I don't believe you can choose the behaviour either on older or newer cameras. Older cameras will return to either the My Menu or the first item in the IQ Menu if you don't have My Menu items so removing the My Menu items may be an option for you.