• Similar Content

• It might depend on your computer - but using a card reader should be the fastest method of transferring files (make sure the reader is able to support the fastest read speed of your cards)
    • Hi, all.  I bought a Fuji EF-X8 mini flash for my X-T2.  Fuji Support says it's compatible but I cannot get it to work.  I took it to B&H Photo.  They had another X-T2 and another EF-X8.  We tried every combination but couldn't get either camera or either flash to work.  My camera works for other flashes so we know the hot shoe works. Does anybody have any experience with the mini flash?  Thanks
    • So my workflow goes through LR for cataloging purposes, usually just connect camera to my USB-C and ctrl+c/v them into desired folders. Does anybody use a better/more automated/quicker process to bring in these behemoth files?
    • HI all,           I have recently purchased one of these lenses ( Fujinon XF 30 mm2.8 Macro Lens) and have been experimenting with various settings on my X-T4. As the aperture opening is decreased toward minimum, the photos display a distinct mottling which get increasingly worse per stop. Any ideas? Cheers, Davy.
    • Hi all, I've experienced the same thing with Godox TT685II F and my Fuji X-T20. Verify that the sound for flash and camera is On and for me the problem was that the flash didn't made perfect contact when mounted on the hot shoe, I had to push it a little bit further to make contact and then it finally connected properly, showing me the TTL options also in camera. It appeared it was mounted correctly but when I looked from below, the last metal pin from the flash was a little visible, a sign that it didn't made contact properly. Hope it helps someone 🍀