1. rsn48

rsn48

2. Curiojo

Curiojo

• Similar Content

• By Adam Bartas
      It might sound complex, but it really is not: I download JPEGs from the camera (X100F) to my iPhone using the Fujifilm Camera Remote app, in full resolution and sRGB. When I post the given photo on Facebook, theres a clear color shift towards red (especially in the lighter tones), which quite frankly ruins the skintones, etc. If I copy the very same photo from the iPhone to my PC (for example via e-mail) and post it from there, the colors are correct, as is the jpeg file itself. Does anyone have a similar experience or an idea what could cause this? Since theres no iOS trickery involved (I make sure I am comparing the very same file on both PC and iPhone) and its in sRGB profile already, I dont understand where the color shift is coming from and quite frankly its making it impossible for me to post photos from my phone. Strangely, it it doesnt seem to affect snaps I have taken with iPhone to begin with, only the X100F photos I transfer from the camera. Comparison bellow....

• By dan1d1n
      Hey everyone! I´m contemplating between the X-100F and the X-T30, I know they´re very different.. But if a new X100 will come out soon it would definitely weight towards it.
      Has anyone heard of an upcoming X100 model? its been a few years already since the F model !!
    • By Dismason
      Hi, 
      Today, my first X100F video was published on YouTube. All my videos during the year I shoot with my best and excellent video camera: Fujifilm X100F. 
      Subscribe to my channel today!
      PS. Tips and good advice from all of you will be taken with gratitude!
      https://youtu.be/0MOkBXl5FU4 
    • By Vashnisht
      Hello Everyone,

I’m trying to use the FujiFilm phone app: CAM REMOTE with my X100F and while it works well for taking pictures, I am having difficulty with using it for video, which I would really like to do.

While I can do a single focus, when taking pictures, by tapping the screen where I would like to focus, then taking the picture, this does not work in the video mode.

In video mode, it seems the only option is for a continuous focus mode where it is always searching for focus — seems like it is looking for movement and focusing on that. Is there are a way to change it so that I can tap on my phone screen and set a single focus point and NOT have it continuously searching for focus (it makes quite a bit of noise).

Any other apps (for iPhone or Mac) or advice on recording video (being able to control focus and start a video) remotely using the x100f, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!
    • By Bjarte
      Hi,

I have a problem with my X100F. It can sometimes take several seconds before it takes the shot after I have pressed the shutter half way and found the focus. Even though I take a shot of the same subject (no change of camera position) the shutter lag varies from half a second to 3-4 seconds. Very frustrating..... Strangely enough, there's no lag when I press the shutter all the way in one operation (when I don't need to recompose). So, the lag only happens when I have half press the shutter and have found the focus pont. The focus stays green.

I don't understand why this is happening. Is it a software issue or a bug with the camera? I hope someone has got the answer and can share it here with me. It is SO frustrating!!

Thank you.

Best wishes,
      Bjarte