On the Past Weekend...

ericdraven

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Thanks, Yes I knew about the USB issue in newer Macs and macOS but that is why I tested it with High Sierra as well. Also the fact that every other camera easily connects via USB direct with the camera - definitely points out the fact that it is a FUJI specific problem.  Furthermore - I remember being able to direct connect early last year. I rarely take the Cards OUT of the camera  these days. The weird thing is I can connect my iPhone 15 via USB-C to 100s and pull files directly - puzzling. Problem is FUJI rarely listens to anyone.    
    • Hi all, I notice that there are some focusing sound on my XF33 despite it being said as completely silent in many review. The focusing sound is kind of like stepping motor sound, and it only appears when I’m shooting photo. I try shooting near and far away and there is sound. However, it is completely silence when I shoot videos. Is it normal or do I need to change some of my setting? Or am I just getting a not too good copy haha. please assist me with the matter guys! Thanks!
    • I'm think I'm starting to answer my own question here.  X-H1 will be the same as X-T2. XT-3 and XT-4 have the same sensors but not sure about the processors.  Would make sense to go for the 4 due to same battery as the X-H2.
    • Very backwards (haha sorry couldn't resist).