Fuji XF 27mm 2.8 - disassembled

yukosteel

Once I repaired Canon EF 85mm f1.2 lens that looked like that. Fortunately it was just broken filter. Once I removed all glass parts, cut the filter frame and took it out - it happened that front lens  element was not damaged at all.

• 1 month later...

hi! very well done! i have this lens and last week i tried to clean it but actually i had a problem: i was in a cleanroom and a drop of ethanol fall on (i really didn't want to wash the lens with ethanol, but the optical paper didn't absorb the solvent at all) and inflitrated behind the front lens, obviously leaving a stain. anybody has an idea on how to remove this stain?

thank you in advance!

e

• 3 weeks later...

I followed your instructions, however, the dust I wanted to remove (visible at f11) was between the front elements. Has anyone been lucky with this? My best guess is that you could use a suction tool to see if unscrewing the middle element is possible.

front elements disassembled by simple trick.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you yukosteel :)  .No.The Front plastic plate and plastic barrel are joined together by glue. to disassemble the front plate without damage it, i decide to push it from inside of barrel.

to do this i make hole on the barrel from inside of it and push the front plate through this hole. you can see this hole on the picture near the 4 screw hole.