• Similar Content

• Hello,  This past weekend I shot a weekend-long event. I took the X-H2S and the X-T30II as a back up to the X-H2S. The latter never failed me once, even with the brutal heat (though I got the overheating warning literally in the last 15 seconds of the last day of shooting). One problem I did have is that I wasn't expecting to have such a flurry of events, so in documentary/press-style I had to shoot very fast in rapid succession at times at night. My Godox (which I am starting to hate) did fail me. The recycle time was hit or miss, sometimes fast sometimes up to 5 seconds. I changed batteries twice, yet I got the overheating warning a few times and had to turn it off and on. Eventually I took out the X-T30II and used the back up flash.  I am guessing for these evening events, I'll probably need to opt for a lithium battery-operated flash in the future/different brand. Does anyone have a recommendation? I don't usually shoot with flash, or at least I haven't since my Nikon DSLR days. 
    • i don't have my x-t5 yet, but what I do with timecode challenged cameras is record 10 seconds of timecode audio on the front of the recording from a tentacle using the microphone.  Davinci Resolve can read the first bit of video file and set the clip's timecode.  Worst case, use Tentacle studio to give you the timecode to adjust the clip's timecode by hand.
    • I tried to use the "Introduce Yourself" option but it won't open. Obviously I'm new. I'm Linda. A friend sent me his Fujifilm X-E4 camera to use as a travel camera. I've just started using it and really am enjoying the feel of it and learning how to use the system.  I understand by reading some posts that folks like to use Capture One. I'm retired and on a fixed income. It's not even close to possible for me to pay those monthly fees. I'm an old Aperture junkie hoping to find a DAM that's so easy and clear to use. Is that possible?  thanks for your time  
    • I believe you are looking at the X-T3 manual instead of the X-T5 manual. X-T5: https://fujifilm-dsc.com/en/manual/x-t5/about_this_camera/parts/ See parts 4 and 19, which are the shutter speed dial (4) and the Still/Movie mode dial (19). X-T3: https://fujifilm-dsc.com/en-int/manual/x-t3/about_this_camera/parts/index.html Same numbers, but (19) is the Metering dial. p.s. Welcome to the forum.
    • I am sorry this happened to you, I hope you will be able to get a new camera soon. Welcome to the forum.