• Hi, In manual mode I set the MF Assist to “Focus Peak” When I turn off the camera and turn it on again the MF Assist has returned to “Split Screen” Is there a way to stop this happening?? It is very annoying. Thank you Bernard      
    • Hello mates,  I am looking to buy an old but good Fujifilm X10 to come with me everyday in the bag. The seller sent me a video indicating that  when the camera is pointed to the ground, the image destabilizes somehow and it seems to have issues focusing. I would like to know if any of you guys could have a clue on where the issue resides on? I am afraid it is an issue inside the lens like some loose part that comes down when pointed down.  I will share with you a link with the video if you would like to have a look. The issue is better appreciated at the end. Any comment or assistance is highly appreciated!  https://youtube.com/shorts/EZBwFbSxAP4 Thank you very much!  
    • I'm considering purchasing the Sigma 100-400 lens. I already own the Fujifilm 1.4x teleconverter. Are these compatible?
    • I’m looking to trade in my Nikon Z6ii - heavy, restricted and expensive lens choice being the main reasons. Having considered MFT, I would be grateful for first hand advice on the pros and cons of the XT5. I shoot mainly landscape, street and travel and not so much portrait, wildlife or macro. Many thanks
    • A pleasure. Let us know how you fare.