XT-1 HSS Using Profoto B2

jkundi

Hi all, I'm new to off camera flash photography using my XT-1, I wanted to know if it is possible to use HSS using Profoto B2 and Air Remote. I am going over 250th shutter speed and keep getting images where bottom half my image is black (not exposed correctly). I had emailed Profoto but still awaiting a response. Currently still shooting with my Canon 5D MKIII with a Canon Air Remote, I would seriously like to make a permanent switch!!

Thank you. 

Thanks for the help, you are right the max sync speed is 1/180 or so I should I have checked. I'm guessing ND filter if I want to shoot wide open for now. I may hang on to Canon setup for awhile till I get the hang of things over Christmas. Yes the the X100T is another option thou I'm hoping XPRO-2 offers higher sync perhaps that will be an addition (not that I've paid any attention to rumoured specs). 

Cheers guys. 

I'm hoping XPRO-2 offers higher sync perhaps that will be an addition (not that I've paid any attention to rumoured specs). 

Cheers guys. 

Unfortunately x-pro2 with 1/250 won't be a game changer. In order to have really high sync speed Fuji has to introduce leaf shutter lenses. I really hope these will come some day.

Unfortunately x-pro2 with 1/250 won't be a game changer. In order to have really high sync speed Fuji has to introduce leaf shutter lenses. I really hope these will come some day.

... or advanced electronic shutter with ability to have a flash sync at any speed...