My X-t30 no longer lets me record video. Nothing happens when I push the shutter button in video mode.
- My main use for this camera is for recording video projects at my workplace.
- I noticed the issue after using the camera as a webcam with a elgato camlink 4k. I had optimised the in-camera settings for use as a webcam during the past months of Zooming everyday.
My attempted fixes so far:
- I reverted all my in-camera settings back to my usual, non-webcam settings.
- I updated the firmware to the latest version.
- Many google searches to see if anyone else has had and posted a fix to this issue.
I have a Fuji XT-30 and I am looking to tether my camera to my Mac to be able to utilize Lightroom.
I have found this wonderful software called "FUJIFILM X Acquire" but I am unable to get it to work. I can backup my settings on my camera to my Mac but I cannot specify a "Destination Folder" it is greyed out.
I also do not have the option on my XT-30 in my SET UP > CONNECTION SETTINGS > CONNECTION MODE to select any tethered options. I only have:
USB CARD READER
USB MOVIE SHOOTING AUTO
USB MOVIE SHOOTING FIXED
USB RAW CONV. /BACKUP RESTORE
I was wondering if any of your have utilized this setup or if there is alternate software i should be using.
Also, I was wondering if i should be connecting via Micro HDMI port or the USB C port on the XT-30?
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
macOS Catalina 10.15.5
FujiFilm Firmware Version: 1.20
Hi everyone firstly thanx for the help in advance.
I have an xh1 and an XT30 , on my xh1 when shooting video I can take my shutter to 8fps but I can seem to do the same on my XT30 can anyone perhaps assist.
I'm going away on a trip and trying to decide which camera to take .
Hope you having a great day.
I have an xt 2 and a 80mm macro and cannot find a ttl ring light for it. Does anybody have a suggestion or is there a ring light for an xt3 or 4?
Bolt has one but it specifically excludes the xt2. Their product seems to get negative reviews for build quality.
Any help would be appreciated
I guess you mean your purchase was thru B&H.
But I doubt you want to do that. Have you tried a reset back to factory configuration? BE WARNED - THIS WILL NULLIFY ANY PERSONAL CONFIGURATION CHANGES YOU MAY HAVE MADE.
On my X Pro 2 there's a menu selection -> USER SETTING -> RESET.