• Similar Content

• I had the X-T10 - “two step”. I have the X-T2 - “two step” and X-T5 - “three step”. I was annoyed at first but now I don’t even think about it. I got used to it. 
    • HI, I recently got an X-T30II after having and having had many Fuji cameras. It's the first time the shutter button behaves this way, so I'm wondering if it's normal or malfunctioning. Instead of having "two steps" focus and shot it has an empty travel before it activates the focus. Let me explain, pressing the button with light force makes it travel 1mm or so and then it stops (still no focus engaged), adding a tiny bit of force moves it to the next step and it focuses, again a bit more force for the shot. All my other cameras just have focus at fist amount of press and then shot, no empty travel at the beginning. Hope I've been clear. Any other experiences on this? Is this "normal" in this camera? I had to get used to it and find it very annoying anyway Many thanks
    • Please checkout the videos on this link.  This is testing the NiSi UV with lens hood and UV from that kit at and below minimum focus. You can see there is no lens errors.  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1skQp3TKzLyFbQgaPyvIqK9gYQLSL09s2?usp=share_link
    • Hi. It seems that the only option the 100II gives when recording BRAW over HDMI to the 12g assist is film emulations. No FLog options available? Is this normal and I am missing something? I thanks in advance fro any insight.